More than 150,000 households are already enjoying the benefits of a solar PV system with thousands more joining every month
An average-sized system (3kWp) now costs less than £6,000 including VAT, an affordable investment and so much more interesting than an ISA!
The free electricity that the systems generate together with the Feed in Tariff (FiT) and export tariff paid to you by your electricity supplier will give you these unbeatable benefits
- Returns of 12%+ per annum
- Index linked for 25 years
- All income is tax free
Ardenham Energy have installed systems for over 1,000 domestic clients and take pride in offering a hassle free service. Most systems are installed in a single day with minimum disruption.
A national business with local offices, we can give a local service wherever you are. Complete our Quick Quote now to arrange a no obligation site survey.
Our Solar Panels.
Ardenham Energy offer a range of quality solar PV modules suitable for every application and every budget. Our most popular manufacturers are shown below:
|Whether it’s retrofit or new build you’re considering, Romagoffer a wide range of PV products all of which are UK manufactured, fully MCS accredited and hold the highly acclaimed BSI Kitemark. This means that not only can you be sure our products are of the highest quality but with our 25 year performance guarantee you can rely on us for years to come.|
Suntech develops, manufactures, and delivers the world’s most reliable and cost-effective solar energy solutions. Suntech are the world’s largest producer of silicon solar modules and their modules are installed in over 80 countries.
Suntech offer clean power for every application and market, from off-grid systems, to homes, to the world’s largest solar power plants. Ardenham Energy is a Suntech official partner.
|Amerisolar. The Solar Division of Worldwide Energy and Manufacturing USA is rapidly becoming a major player in the photovoltaic industry where light energy is converted into clean, reliable and affordable power.Amerisolar offer cost-effective, yet quality solar photovoltaic modules.|
Ardenham Energy aim to make the whole process of installing your solar PV system as straightforward and stress-free for you as possible. In fact, we will even do all the Feed-In tariff registration paperwork for you, so all you need to do is tell us what date suits you for your installation and make the team a cup of tea or two!
Here’s how the process typically works:
A Solar PV Array will earn you income in 3 ways and could typically achieve a return of 16% + which is index linked and tax free
- The Feed in Tariff (FiT) – This is paid to you by your electricity supplier for every kWh which you generate irrespective of whether you use the electricity or export it back to the grid. Domestic systems of up to 4kWp (16 no 250 watt panels) will earn FiT at a rate of 16p per kWh. The FiT is index linked and rises every April. For the last two years it is increased by about 4.7%.
- Import Displacement – If you use the electricity that is generated you will be displacing electricity that you would otherwise have to buy from your electricity supplier, so this worth whatever your current electricity price is. Typically this might be 12.5p per kWh. The value of import displacement will rise with the cost of electricity. OFGEM suggest prices might rise at 6% per annum.
- Export – Any electricity that you generate but don’t use will be exported back to the grid. In theory this should all be paid for at a rate of 4.5p per kWh but in order to measure the exact amount that is exported you would need an export meter. The electricity companies have decided that it is not worth installing export meters on systems smaller than 30kWp, partly because they will soon have to install smart meters anyway. Instead, they deem (assume) that you will export 50% of the electricity generated and will pay you accordingly. If you use more than 50% of the electricity generated you will ahead on this basis.
Tax Benefits – In addition, as a domestic owner, all of the income is tax free.
Generation – All of the figures above depend upon the amount that the system generates. The Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) gives a standard value of 858 kWh/kWp for 30 degree pitched roofs facing south but this is a cautious figure and actual generation is often 10% higher.
The figures below show the returns for a typical 4kWp system (16 no 250 watt panels)
Call Me Back
Fill in the form below and we will call you back to discuss your requirements.
Many thanks to all the team on our recent solar installation. Everyone was thoroughly professional from quotation, fitting (which only took less than a day!) and aftercare...
Mark Bowman, Aylesbury. View all testimonials