The Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) is to double for homeowners, the government has announced. Also announced is the new rule that all future recipients of the RHPP must undergo a Green Deal assessment to qualify – a process which … Read more »
Far from setting, the sun is shining on the solar industry here in the UK and investing in solar Photovoltaics (PV) makes real financial sense blogs Alasdair Grainger from DECC. Read the full blog post here.
Ardenham Energy have successfully commissioned one of the largest roof-mounted solar PV installations in the UK. The 1.2MW system comprises 4,113 modules and was installed for Alan Bartlett and Sons, a family-owned company specialising in the large scale supply of carrots … Read more »
- RHPP set to double for homeowners.
- Sun still shining on UK solar
- Ardenham complete 1.2 MW array.
- DECC delay Domestic RHI again
- Energy watchdog Ofgem chief warns of bill rises
- Rolling blackouts loom after Coalition energy chaos
- Key points to the Green Deal
- Ground Source Heat Pump RHI tariff expected to double
- Ardenham in The Grocer guide to Logistics, Warehousing & Transportation
- Davey promises energy bill will include heat initiatives
- Carbon Trust urges schools to invest in energy efficiency
- Turn green… or end up in the red
- Ardenham complete install for B&Q
- Renewable Heating for Business Event
- Charity Golf day raises thousands for Stoke Mandeville hospital radio.
- Ardenham Energy pass MCS inspection for 6th successive year.
- Renewables Obligation Certificates – another bodged consultation?
- Ardenham at Long Eaton School Eco Fair
- The end of cheap oil is here.
- November FiT rates revealed